Saturday, February 26, 2011

HECK YES LUCID

In my room at Mom's house, which is dark except for my closet light, playing with my boy cat. He runs downstairs and I follow him. I see a black horse walking into the kitchen. I think to myself "Um. WTF? Must've just been the cats. Two black cats as a fast moving blur could totally look like a horse." As I walk into the kitchen, I see that it was actually a horse. At this point, I become lucid. Keeping a hand on the horse's haunch so it doesn't disappear, I attempt to change the time on the microwave clock. It changes, but not to the time I was trying to change it to. I suddenly realize that I really, really have to pee. Still not wanting the horse to disappear, I decide to bring it with me. I wake up before I actually reach a bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment